ebbcCLASSES are a series of core classes that we desire all our members and regular attendees to successfully complete. The classes vary in topic: Old Testament & New Testament Survey, Evangelism, Parenting, Marriage, Church Membership, Biblical Theology.
ebbcCLASSES meet at 9:45 on Sunday mornings.
**Please note classroom changes.**
Winter / Summer 2020
- Meaning of Marriage- Luke and Rachel Balinski. This class is to give both married and unmarried people a vision for what marriage is according to the Bible.
- The DNA of EBBC- Brian Fuller. This 12-week class will rehearse the rich history of EBBC, what it means to be a Baptist, how we are governed, why we preach through the Bible like we do, what regulative worship on a Lord’s Day looks like, and more!
- The Art of Neighboring***– Joe Bolduc. We will learn how the practice of neighboring creates incredible opportunities for us as believers to connect our stories to the stories of our neighbors and to God’s story. ***THIS CLASS IS FULL.
- Revelation- Mike Stallard. This teaching time will include an introduction to the book of Revelation and an exposition of selected sections and issues in the last book of the Bible. Included will be a presentation of the proper use of this book for Christian living and defense of the faith.
Spring / Fall 2020
• Parenting–Joe and Kelly Bolduc
• How to Study Your Bible–Byron Straughn
• Apologetics–Matt Ostrow and John Bitzer
• The Big Story of Scripture- Brian Fuller
Coming in 2021
• Gospel of Mark
• Walking with God in the Season of Motherhood
• Church History
• How We Got Our Bible
• Cults and False Religions